Pool Styles Tucson AZ
The Pool Repair Tucson Locals Can Count On For A Job Well Done!
Get Your FREE Quote
Pool Plastering Tucson
The Pool Plastering Tucson Locals Rely On!
Like everything else in your house, the pool also needs to be maintained. It will require resurfacing every few years, depending on the usage and the weather conditions in your area. Luckily, at Old Pueblo Pool Resurfacing, we do Tucson pool repairs, pool deck resurfacing Tucson AZ, pool plastering Tucson AZ, pool restoration Tucson AZ, basically we do it all.
From refinishing of stained or pitted pools to resurfacing marcite pools, our expertise knows no limits. Since we use high-quality finishing deck materials and pool tile Tucson, your pool will look as good as new once we’re done doing our magic on it.
Our pool service Tucson have been praised by the local Floridians for years. Give us a call to learn more about our pool services Tucson or talk to a specialist about your pool resurfacing Tucson.
If you’re planning a pool remodeling Tucson project, you can choose from a comprehensive range of pool styles.
- Above Ground Pools: These pools are more budget-friendly than other kinds of pools. Plus, they’re portable, so you can take them with you when you move. You can also add a deck to this pool.
- Architectural Pools: These pools have definite lines and are geometric in most cases. Architectural pools mimic the style and layout of the house.
- Indoor Pool: An indoor pool is under a roof, is in a geometric shape, and is insulated. It’s open for year-round swimming. On average, the cost for these pools is lower than for outdoor pools.
- Infinity Pools: These pools are also called negative edge pools and most often highlight a view. They give off an impression that the water is falling from the edge, like a waterfall.
- Lap Pool: These pools are built for fitness purposes. Mostly, they’re long, rectangular, narrow, and over 50 feet long.
- Plunge Pools: Plunge pools contain cold water and resemble the pools used by the Chinese and Ancient Romans for medicinal purposes. They might be a part of an in-ground pool or be separate.
- Inground Pools: An inground pool lives up to its name in terms of placement. Such pools are made of concrete, fiberglass, or vinyl.